Everyone has tools they use everyday, software that makes their lives easier, and products that are… well… just plain awesome. This is my page of resources and recommendations. If they help me, I’m sure they will help you. I will constantly be updating this list with new and exciting things as time goes on and technology improves like it always does, so check back often! Some are geared towards entrepreneurs, some are for web designers, some are for people trying to eat healthy, and some aren’t for anyone in particular, I just love them and I think you will too. Enjoy! (Note: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links.)
- NameCheap – This is where I purchase all of my domain names from. I used to use GoDaddy, but I dislike them for various reasons.
- BlueHost – I’ve been using HostGator for years but I’m liking BlueHost the more I use it. Plus they give you a free domain when you signup for a new hosting account!
- HostGator – As I mentioned above, I’ve used these guys for many years. I switched from GoDaddy for hosting back in 2009 I think, and I’d never go back there.
- AWeber – If you do anything for your business, do this: start an email list. And when you decide to do it, choose AWeber.
- Firebug – This is the tool I use more than anything in my web design business, plus it’s free!
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
- The Facebook Effect: The Inside Story of the Company That Is Connecting the World
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
- Vitamix 5200 Series Blender – If your health isn’t a priority, you need to make it one. Here is an easy way to start eating healthier. I use it almost daily!