We offer web design services to small and large clients in a variety of ways. Some people come to us and just need some simple edits to their current site. Others want their existing site upgraded to 2012 standards with a new, modern look. But the majority have no online presence at all (I know, how is this possible?!?). Regardless, Eight Deuce can handle it all!
Here are just some of the awesome things you’ll get by working with us:
- SEO (search engine optimization) that Google will love to see
- Admin area that any client can understand how to use
- Extensive behind-the-scenes stats to monitor anything and everything (aka Google Analytics)
- Fast turnaround time (typically 2-3 weeks in most cases!)
- Easy communication via phone, text, email, or office visits
- Clean site design, customized to meet your needs
- Social media integration to spread the word
- In-depth training (for you and your entire team) on how to add content the right way
Maybe some of this is over your head. No worries. That’s what we are here for. Use your time to focus on your business while we build a solid platform that will help grow your business!
All of this sound good? Ready to move forward? Great! Contact us today to setup an appointment! Still unsure about all the value Eight Deuce can add to your company? We are just an email away. Ask us anything and we’ll respond within 24 hours.
A lot of people ask us what our process is for website work. Typically, these are the 11 steps that go into creating a new site:
- Initial meeting to discuss what you are looking for.
- We head back to the office, put everything together, do some crazy math calculations, and email you a proposal.
- If you accept, we require 25% upfront to begin work on the site.
- We purchase the domain, setup the hosting, install WordPress, install a theme, and basically setup the general framework.
- The site gets completely customized to match your brand with intense HTML, CSS, and PHP coding.
- We check in periodically to get your thoughts, address concerns, make changes, install plugins, add a little bit of content, etc…
- Once you are happy with the design and functionality, we proceed by adding a lot more content to fill out the site.
- We give you some time to completely review the entire site and we make final changes.
- When the site has reached the finished state that we agreed upon, the remaining 75% is due.
- After payment has been made, the live site is launched and we give you access to the admin area.
- You sit back with your favorite cold beverage and relax!
See, that wasn’t so bad was it? Do you feel more comfortable now? Great, let’s setup that meeting… preferably at your local Chipotle!